Wondering who to choose for your social media training? As well as having a 5 star rating on Google, we are also delighted to have loads of satisfied clients who have booked our social media training sessions and provided us with some great feedback over the years.
Below is just a small selection of some of the recent feedback we’ve received after delivering a range of training sessions to clients in and around Cheshire.
Social Media Training Feedback For Surefire Media
“Thanks for a great training session last week, it really was helpful!” Mel, Evergreen Cheshire Ltd.
“Hi Shell thanks for lifting the fog- really found your training approach very helpful.” Hazel Ware, Brooklow Consulting Ltd
“Thanks again for the training course yesterday. I thought it went really well and everyone was impressed with the course contents.” Lisa Buckley, Skretting Feeds
“One of the best training experiences I have ever had. Shell managed to pitch at the correct level, so we could understand the overview but with sufficient understanding of the detail to implement her suggestions/recommendations.
The course was run exclusively for our company, this allowed Shell to bespoke it to our needs and use real data drawn from our AdWords Campaign.
The course notes are comprehensive with a list of required action.
I would recommend it to anyone who needs an understanding of AdWords even if you decide to contract out the implementation and maintenance of your advertising campaign.” Andrew Jubb, DePe Gear
“Thanks for the great session – it was just what we needed and has given us the kick up the backside we needed!” Angela Williams, Cheshire Training Solutions
“I’ve spoken with the Finance Team and the initial feedback after the session was very positive from all attendees, so thank you all for providing the solution we required.” Tracy Mercer, Carole Nash
“Everyone really enjoyed the session and the fact that it was bespoke for us in that you’d looked at our accounts and also thought of creative ideas – it has really helped focus our minds on social creative content which is what we wanted to do. We also feel that we know lots more about social and how to use the right platform and content for what we want to achieve.
Thanks again Shell it was really great.” Joanna Sawyer, Mersey Travel
“Thank you for the training today. It was just the type of training I was looking for.” Paul Kowalkowski
“Hi Shell, thanks for today, I got a lot out of it.” Hayley Staunton, Marketing Director, Corks Out
“Thanks for a really valuable training session.” Ant Harrison, SSG Advisory Ltd.
“That was the best training session I’ve ever had!” Sioned Darney, Trafford Borough Council
“We thought the training session was great, really informative and interesting!” Robbo, Sales Director, Burning Night Group
“Big thanks to Shell Surefire Media, your training this morning was amazing & so helpful! Would definitely recommend you.” Gail Washington, Area Manager, Beanstalk Charity
“Thanks again for Friday, it was incredibly helpful for the whole team, myself in particular.” Bethan Taylor, Sales and Marketing, Piranha AV
“Thanks very much for yesterday’s training session, it was really very helpful and we came away with lots to think about!” Tracey Holliday, Director, Holliday Creative Marketing Ltd
What’s Included in Our Social Media Training Sessions?
You might already be managing social media for your business, but is it really working for you? If you can’t answer ‘yes’ with certainty, then it’s definitely worth considering booking one of our social media training sessions.
Our core social media training session covers;
- An audit of your existing social media presence and activity
- Choosing the right social media channels for your business
- Developing your brand and tone of voice on social media
- Content marketing mix and wider strategy
- Latest research and insights into social media
- Growing your social media followers in an ethical, sustainable way
- Content scheduling and management tools
- Measuring performance
- Tailored tips you can take away and action
Whilst all of our training sessions are tailored to your business and your objectives, we frequently work with clients to deliver more bespoke training too, so why not get in touch with us and let us know your training requirements.
What’s Included in Our Social Media Training Session?
- Our expert trainer is Google certified and has over 16 years of experience in digital marketing and has been delivering social media training for more than 5 years
- One on one sessions mean that the focus is on your individual needs
- Our standard social media training session costs just £395+VAT for yourself and up to 3 other colleagues who can join the session for no extra cost
- All course materials and notes provided following the session
- Training moves at your own pace and you can ask as many questions as you want
- We offer follow-up consultancy support
- Located in Cheshire with free parking, or we can train in-house if you’d prefer
- We are rated 5 stars in Google Reviews
To find out more, to request a training proposal or book your social media training session, get in touch with us.